About Hussain Abdulrahman Al Rand
Assistant Undersecretary for Health Centers and Clinics and Public Health, Ministry of Health, UAE
- IFOS Reginal secretory for the middle East & Gulf region
- President – ARABFOS
- President – GCC ORL Head and Neck
- President – Emirates ORL Head and Neck
- Dr. Hussain Abdulrahman Al Rand graduated from Cairo Medical University in 1980 and obtained his Masters in Otorhinolaryngology in 1985. He completed German Board Fachartz from the Medical Association of Northrhine Dussueldorf, Germany in June 1993 and Fellowship from Edinburg in December 2009.
- He started his career at Dubai Health Authority and had served Dubai Hospital as Consultant ENT physician and Medical Director until February 2014.
- He is currently serving Ministry of Health as Assistant Undersecretary for Health Centres and Clinic and Public Health and Chairman of overseas treatment committee.